RetroRoleplaying Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:56:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our new RetroRoleplaying Forum at http://www.retroroleplaying.com/forum

Home   Forum   Help Search Classifieds Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hidden Valley on RetroRoleplaying Blog

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Valley on RetroRoleplaying Blog  (Read 782 times)
randalls
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:13:32 am »

For those who visit this forum, but not the blog, you might want to know that I'm posting material on my Hidden Valley setting in multiple parts on the RR Blog. The map went up yesterday and the "gazetteer" info about major locations on the map started appearing today. The series will be ongoing for at least a week or two.

The Hidden valley is a systemless sandbox fantasy setting that I've used for a number of RPGs over the years, although it was designed in my OD&D/AD&D 1E days. When the series is finished, I'll try to collect everything together in a free pdf that those interested in using the setting can download.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greyharp
Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:25:37 am »

Looks great Randall, can't wait to see the rest of it. I saw it on your blog first, but haven't had much luck posting comments on blogs lately, so I thought I'd check here to see if you had a thread about it. I've noticed that creative offerings on the various forums have lessened a bit lately, so it's good to see something new. I look forward to the final pdf product too.

Dave   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum