RetroRoleplaying Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:41:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our new RetroRoleplaying Forum at http://www.retroroleplaying.com/forum

Home   Forum   Help Search Classifieds Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Compliments to the webmaster

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compliments to the webmaster  (Read 1056 times)
Richter_Bravesteel
Warrior

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2008, 09:10:27 pm »

While I'm not a huge 3.X fan, a lot of my players are. As such- I think its cool of you to make a part of your site for them.

May the community grow!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

randalls
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:34:04 am »

While I'm not a huge 3.X fan, a lot of my players are. As such- I think its cool of you to make a part of your site for them.

3.x will soon become out-of-print -- the same boat other older editions of D&D are in. While I don't like D&D 3.x very much, that's no reason not to support it on a board set up as a community for those playing out-of-print RPGs. IMHO, at least -- and since I'm the host here, my humble opinion actually counts for something on this issue. LOL.

BTW, welcome to the board!
Report Spam   Logged
Richter_Bravesteel
Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 06:56:10 pm »

Yeah, I think we have enough edition warriors out there, its good to try and be reasonable!

I'm a BECMI guy myself. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
randalls
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 07:36:01 am »

Yeah, I think we have enough edition warriors out there, its good to try and be reasonable!

I don't even see the point to "edition warriors." I don't care much for 2.x or 3.x (and think what I've seen of 4.x isn't even D&D), but unless someone is trying to get a law passed saying I have to play hated edition X, why would I care that they love hated edition X?

Good ideas can be gained from discussions of any edition of any RPG. I don't play WoD games, I've never gotten into them. I had enough angst when I was a teen to want to play games full of angst. Wink However, reading a campaign description of an early V:tM game in the 1990s gave be a great idea for a vampire villain and his plot to take control of a barony and then the kingdom in my fantasy campaign.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum